A favorite of Mali Noyes, the modern design of the QST Lumen 98 allows effortless turns in the bumps, on piste, and in powder. A versatile 98mm waist is perfect for going uphill, while double sidewalls, cork inserts, and CFX layup provide the stability you want descending any terrain.
For skiers with a developed technique that are confident carving no matter the difficulty of the slope, the snow conditions, or their speed – you just met your match.
- Full poplar woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations
- C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, combining the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax
- Double Sidewalls
- Freeride Profile aimed at advanced skiers
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging
- Cork damplifier in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight
- Tail protector increases ski longevity and durability
|Tip Width (mm)||129||130|
|Waist Width (mm)||98||98|
|Tail Width (mm)||117||118|
|Turning Radius (m)||12||14|
|Weight per pair (g/lbs)||3000/6.6||3240/7.1|