Rule the skin track and crush the descents with confidence on the Talkback 96. This lightweight, women’s-specific touring ski is built with our paulownia Tour Lite wood core and reinforced with T3 Technology, which places metal in strategic locations along the length of the ski for added damping and stability. The Talkback 96 strikes the perfect balance between uphill efficiency and downhill performance, making it the ideal companion for big days in the backcountry.
- From dawn patrol to multi-day yurt trips, this ski is ready
- Lightweight construction keeps grams down for easy skinning
- All-terrain rocker keeps your nose floating and offers stability
- Carbon Overdrive elevates response for edge-to-edge control
- Titanal laminate increases damping and predictability without weight
- Snowphobic top sheet sheds sluff on the way up to keep things light
128 – 96 – 115