Open your mind with Danny Davis” take on extra-poppy, pow-friendly performance.
The men”s Burton Deep Thinker Snowboard is a directional spin on Danny Davis” go-to for hot laps in the park, pipe, or mobbing side hits across the mountain. Adding the float and responsiveness of Directional Camber to a unique shape designed with Balanced Freeride Geometry and just a touch of taper ups the all-mountain abilities while keeping the freestyle performance on full blast. 45° Carbon Highlights deliver snappy pop without the stiff side effects. Throwback graphics top it off, adding a touch of Burton”s early 90s roots to an already iconic model.
Key Features of Burton Deep Thinker Snowboard:
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 7mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Effective Edge (cm)||112||116||119||122|
|Nose Width (cm)||29.09||29.44||29.96||30.38|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6||24.8||25.2||25.5|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.39||28.74||29.26||29.68|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||20.7||21.5||22.0||22.6|
The Channel® – Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you – The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s).