Prepare for take-off with a board that makes waves for its abilities to carve and catch air.
Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the men’s Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard is a free spirit that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with Directional Camber and taper for added float and flow. A blend of big mountain attributes and all-terrain aggression, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits.
- An all-mountain snowboard that says no to no-fly zones
- Directional camber gives precise control with lift on the nose
- Directional shape for more tail pop and lots of float in the fluff
- Mid-stiff flex will press into butters and charge down the hill
- Light core with stomp absorption is strong and helps hard landings
- Special geometry keeps it buoyant and with that awesome surf feel
- Carbon I-Beams add virtually no weight but plenty of board-snap
- Sintered base means durability, little upkeep, and lots of speed