The workingman”s classic: a traditional camber twin, designed to thrive on all terrain.
The rippers on ground level are looking for a board that can hang without worrying about the cost. The men”s Burton Kilroy Twin Snowboard is here to give the people what they want with a classic twin shape, but with a refined construction that focuses on strength, speed, and pop.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you”re riding regular or switch
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that”s equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that”s great for beginning riders or the park
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Effective Edge (cm)||98.5||108.5||111.5||115.5||118.5||122.5|
|Nose Width (cm)||26.94||28.3||28.71||29.06||29.37||29.81|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.5||24.5||24.8||25||25.2||25.5|
|Tail Width (cm)||26.94||28.3||28.71||29.06||29.37||29.81|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||17.2||19.0||19.6||20.3||20.8||21.6|
The Channel® – Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you – The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s).