Our dreamiest days of snowboarding revolve around doing it all at the resort, and that’s why Capita has blessed us with the Paradise Snowboard. Mixing soft camber underneath and rocker at the ends means we have consistent grip and control on crust and a feathery feel when riding powder. A true twin shape means park laps are a perfect way to wrap up a good day, and carbon struts on the inside give us plenty of power to pop ollies over rollers and onto rails.
Designed to replicate the Outerspace Living series in geometrics engineered for Women, these perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride boards are stable, supportive, and poppy—yet forgiving and easy to ride at the same time. Featuring camber underfoot for controlled turns and a rockered nose and tail that floats in powder, the Paradise rides above the choppy stuff that life on the mountain can throw at you. These highly sought-after decks feature super-strength 4 x 20 mm Carbon Aramid Beams and a SuperDrive™ FX base among other performance-enhancing construction characteristics. With the true twin-tip design lines of a freestyle board and the camber theory of a freeride board, these boards offer confident control every rider will love.
- Balanced all-mountain snowboard for groomers and grinds
- Hybrid camber profile gives controlled turns and lots of float
- True twin shape lets you play in either direction on the hill
- Medium flex for forgiveness on mistakes and smoother initiation
- Dual Core with carbon struts enhances snap and power transfer
- Magic Bean resin wrap amplifies the board’s overall strength
- Superdrive FX base is super rigid to resist wear from rails