The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It gives you adjustable, exceptional power, but tours effortlessly. Try it and you’ll love it!
- The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won’t break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2″ of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Two spring-loaded climbing bails at approximately 7.5° and 13° (for a 27.0 boot).
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1″ or 28mm atrear, with a2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight per pair including climbers:
Large: 4.1 lbs / 1860g; Small: 3.9 lbs / 1765g.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Fits all 75mm “duckbill” telemark boots.
- Made in the USA