Once again we’ve redefined performance in a swappable-sole freeride boot.
The Factor Mx 130 compromises nothing, whether charging in bounds or touring to the goods. A state-of-the-art, high-performance alpine boot, the Black Diamond Factor Mx 130 features a patented, no-compromise, swappable binding interface that’s compatible with any binding. New Mx Direct Connect technology increases later stiffness 70% over competitors’ bolt-on systems, for much more precise and effective power transmission. Setting a new benchmark in freeride touring comfort, the new Triax Pro Frame is lighter and has twice the resistance-free touring range of the previous generation Factor.
• Mx Direct Connect technology for unmatched lateral stiffness and Flex 130 fore/aft stiffness
• Mx Direct Connect Alpine and AT Sole (tech binding compatible) Blocks included, integrated heel shock absorber
• Resistance-free walk mode offers 40 degrees of touring freedom
• 30% lower profile buckles than previous Factor boots.
• Performance 100 mm V-shaped last with 100% thermoformable Direct Connect liner
Weight: 8lb 13oz