Designed for backcountry adventure, The Vega delivers lightweight touring features with powerful downhill performance. This is the ideal boot for long days in the mountains, side country excursions and multi-day hut trips when you need mobility, comfort, warmth and support.
• 4 buckle boot with one of the largest range of cuff rotation in its class.
• Compatible with all Tech and AT bindings.
• EZ-Tech buckles with micro adjustment arm are designed to speed up opening/closing operations.
• The Vega Liner has been designed for maximum ankle comfort.
• AWARDS: Backcountry Magazine Editor’s Choice, Backcountry Skiing Canada Gear of the Year 2021
WEIGHT: 1445g (half pair, size 27.5 with liner and footbed)
VERTEBRA: Carbon-reinforced Grilamid®
LINER: Vega Boot Liner
FORWARD LEAN: 3 preset positions (12° / 14° / 16°)
BUCKLE CLOSURES: 4 EZ-Tech Aluminum Buckles / Optional power strap
RANGE OF MOTION: 60˙
LAST WIDTH: 102.5
COMPATIBILITY: All Tech and AT touring bindings
SOLE: Vibram® dual-compound