Powder days are wonderful, but for most of us, they’re pretty rare. That means a high-performance ski that can tackle firm groomers and icy slopes also needs to be in our quiver. In steps the K2 Mindbender 89 Ti Ski, a hard-charger for the days between big winter storms when we still want to rip around the mountain and carve looping turns. The Y-Beam titanal laminate offers great stability as we pick up the pace down the steeps, and damps chatter on the hard pack. The long, gradual rise in the tip and shorter, lower rise in the tail provide excellent control no matter the conditions, keeping our skis on the ground so we can find power on our edges.
- Hearty front-side skis for charging on the hard pack
- 89mm waist goes edge to edge with ease for lots of control
- Short turn radius gives us confidence at high speeds
- Camber underfoot and long sidewalls give us power on the edges
- Tapered rocker is forgiving and easy to point where we want to go
- Y-Beam titanal damps noise while maintaining flexibility
- Sintered base easily skips along long flats