Click into the Line Vision 108 Ski before a day of inbounds minigolf, backcountry cliff skiing, or even for a deep adventure tour. This ski boasts a lightweight construction that won’t hold you back from a performance standpoint. The 108mm waist teams up with a rocker-camber-rocker profile to provide ample float and control in deep snow, and plenty of edge hold on firm pack. The 2mm of camber provides the edge hold, while the 10mm of tip rocker and 8mm of tail rocker ensure you can stomp tricks in deep snow both switch and regular, handle the deepest snow you can find, and easily transition between turns. Adding to that, a directional flex ensures the tip is softer than the tail for tight turn initiation and stability at speed, while the 5-cut sidecut helps you break the edges free and comfortably make turns at many different radii. This combination of attributes pairs up with a lightweight construction to keep you charging comfortably all day long.
The construction of the Vision is really what sets it apart from other Line freeride skis and lets them thrive in bounds or in the backcountry. The lightweight layup starts with the Partly Cloudy Core which is a blend of Paulownia and maple. This combination offers super weight savings from the Paulownia with the maple providing the additional response and rebound you expect from a freeride ski. Sandwiched around that is the THC construction which uses aramid, carbon, and fiberglass to dampen your ride while keeping things light and stable. This combination prevents the sometimes chintzy, pingy feel of carbon dominated layups. Throwing on a sintered base and durable Capwall construction continues the balance of weight savings and performance, and limits swingweight so that you can take your tricks to natural features.
- Do it all freeride ski that keeps it lightweight and controllable
- 108mm waist offers quick edge to edge control and float in pow
- Blend of rocker and camber provides control, edge hold, float
- Medium turn radius is stable at speed but easy to control
- Core offers stability, response, in conjunction with weight savings
- THC construction offers a damp ride in an extremely light weight
- Capwall sidewalls blend weight savings, durability, and hold
- Sintered bases skip across flat areas and cat tracks with ease