One part traditionalist, one part new school, this mid-stiff boot brings the simplicity of Step On® for an intuitive connection to your board.
Traditional lacing. Step On® simplicity. Oh yeah. Slide into the men’s Burton Kendo Step On Snowboard Boots for a medium flex and a firm tongue that respond to your every move while still letting you cut loose. An articulating cuff keeps the flex consistent for freestyle moves. A soft, heat-moldable liner with reflective heat tech makes for warm feet and a boot that lets you ride all day in any temp range. The intuitive ease of Step On keeps life simple. Just step on and ride.
- Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance; 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp Tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion; Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response
- Traditional lacing system provides a tried and true method for a snug and customized fit; Metal speed hooks for quicker and easier lace engagement and pulling power
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding