Slide into our lightest high-end boots for unmatched comfort with convenience of micro-adjustable fit and the most intuitive connection in snowboarding.
One look at the women’s Burton Ritual Step On® Snowboard Boots and you know they are in a league of their own. Compatible with Burton’s Step On system, they offer precise board control and seamless transitions in and out of your bindings. Their engineered woven construction creates lasting, powerful support and water-resistance. Its medium flex yields a playful yet responsive feel that’s great tearing through glades and natural halfpipes. To make sure your feet stay warm and dry, the liner wicks moisture while trapping body heat for warmth that lasts all day. These boots are only compatible with Step On bindings.
- Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance; 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride; Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure
- Women’s-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman’s foot resulting in better board feel and control; Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding; EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort