ThirtyTwo created the STW Boa Snowboard Boot for riders looking for a soft-flexing boot that offers straight-out-of-the-box comfort so you can spend all your time exploring the resort in comfort instead of stopping every two minutes to give your feet a break. Boa lacing makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit in seconds, and it won’t slip throughout the day so you can keep lapping until your legs give out. The heat-moldable Comfort Fit liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and it has a soft flex for an easy-going feel. A Sherpa fleece lining on the supportive molded EVA footbed adds plush warmth, and the STI Evolution Foam outsole is lightweight and cushy so you don’t feel like you’re wearing ski boots.
- Explore your local hill with these freestyle-focused snowboard boots
- Boa closure system provides an exact, secure fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable Intuition foam liner conforms to your foot’s shape
- EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts and chatter for all-day comfort
- 3D Molded Tongue offers a smooth and even flex pattern
- Internal lacing system locks in your heel to prevent heel lift
- Lightweight Evolution Foam outsole provides cushioning